SAVE THE DATE!
Date/Location: July 24-25, 2018 – University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- obtain information and strategies to prepare students for the healthcare workforce
- explore a variety of health professions to gain understanding of career characteristics and skills
- examine the communication challenges facing the healthcare industry and health literacy
- identify the legal responsibilities and ethical practices required of the healthcare workforce
- apply safety and health maintenance practices required of the healthcare workforce
- determine how information technology affects the healthcare system
Sponsored by WI AHEC, UW-Stevens Point, and WI DPI
Online Registration will begin April 1, 2018! More Information Coming Soon!